This Easter is like no other. Whether you plan to celebrate Easter Sunday over a great meal with your family while home, here’s what you should wear this Easter for fun, a vibrant dress. You should definitely consider dressing up and wearing a fun spring dress for Easter Sunday. This will be the first Easter with everyone in quarantine due to the current pandemic; but it shouldn’t deter you from celebrating Easter Sunday. As this Easter is a little different than usual, my goal is to make it a lot more fun for the kids and myself including wearing my favorite Spring dress. I plan to get out my loungewear and pjs and dress up in this floral puffy sleeve dress or this tiered dress for Easter. I hope you would too! Getting dressed and ready even with nowhere to go brighten up my day.
If you are in the hunt for what to wear this Easter Sunday while at home or what to do, I have rounded some pretty dresses that I love and you can wear it this Sunday at home and beyond. Also, some simple fun activities to do this Easter that we plan to do.
What You Should Wear This Easter
What To Do This Easter
For us, it’s all about the simple fun things for the family to enjoy together and something to keep the kids entertained.
- Make a fun breakfast: My kids love pancakes and we plan to make it together since Nolan loves playing chef.
- Easter Egg hunt: I plan to put M&Ms in these plastic Easter eggs and hide them indoors and in the backyard for the kids to find.
- Jelly Beans or M&Ms Guessing Game: simply fill up a jar with your choice of candies and have each family member guess the amount.
- Read An Easter & Spring Books: Here are some of our favorite Easter and spring books.
- Easter Craft: This can simply be having the kids paint or color Easter or spring books, decorate and paint eggs.
- Watch a movie or play a board game as a family:
How do i go abt buying this baeutiful clothes
Click the link of the items and it will take you to each specific stores.
I like the colours here and you’re eyes and smile are so gorgeous. I loved you in that Anthropologie dress too. Wow did you look super pretty, just stunning baby. X X x