CLICK ON EACH IMAGE TO SHOP
Happy Friday! Yayyyyy! We made it to Friday. The weekend officially begins. On that note, here is this week’s weekend finds and deals including items from the ongoing Shopbop sale. And since it’s the first week of March, a new month and closer to spring, it’s natural that I find more spring needs and deals.
P.S. Shopbop is currently having a spring sale. This is a get up to 25% off using code SPRING. Don’t miss it!! This is a great time to get a lot of high priced items that you’ve been eyeing. The sale end March 8th.
WEEKEND FINDS & DEALS: SHOPBOP FAVS
- Puffy Sleeves dress: Love this tiered midi puffy sleeves white dress. I was instantly drawn to this dress because of the sleeves. I had to get it right away. Puff sleeves is a current trend that you have to keep an eye for. Other puffy sleeve items that I am currently loving are this Other Stories dress and top.
- Headband: If you haven’t jumped on the headband wagon, spring and summer is a great time. Love this floral pair and you can get this now including other Shopbop favorites during their current spring sale which ends on Sunday March 8th. I got a couple of headbands including this white band from Asos and a velvet pair I got last fall from Zara as seen on my Instagram.
- Smoked Cotton Dress: Everything about this dress caught my attention from the pastel color to the balloon sleeve and the neckline. This is a perfect spring dress and can be worn with boots for now and transition with sandals or flats in time for spring. The dress is only $89.
- Jogger: I am all about comfort when I’m home, but this joggers color makes it even better. I can definitely see myself styling it with heels like I previously did here or with sneakers.
- Summer flats: This flats has the same print as the headband. It can be paired with denim shorts or with the white dress in the post. Here are some other flats I’m loving:
- Statement earrings have a way of amplifying a look. This earrings comes in two other colors and it’s on SALE.
- Tiered strap top: Everything about this top caught my attention. From the fabric to the style, I can definitely see myself wearing this with pencil skirt for work or jeans or denim shorts.
- Mules: These mules remind me of these Gucci slides but more affordable.
- Having previously bought bright colored sneakers that I paired with a suit here, and this Nike air max, I can’t see enough this color block sneakers. Love these:
- Purple button down blazer: I am loving all things purple, lavender or violet for spring. This blazer color and structure sold it for me. I also love the matching tailored pants.