What is your skincare routine? What products are you using on your skincare. I didn’t start focusing more on my skincare and the products that I use until few years. The more I paid attention to my skincare, the products that I use and being consistent with my skincare routine, the more I noticed clearer and better skin. I am continuously learning about my skin and open to trying new products. In the past months and years, these are the products that has become part of my daily skincare routine. Based on my experience with these products, I care say theses are the skincare products you need to try now.
I have a normal to oily skin. My biggest struggle is try to combat the oily part of my skin with out dry out my skin. I have found a balance in these products. Taking care of my skin has been a consistent labor of love. In my recent YouTube Channel: JadoreFashionBlog, I have shared a simplified morning skincare routine and step by step on what I use and how.
My Skincare Products
These are the skincare products that I currently use and they are the skincare products you need to try now. Every now and then, I get introduced to new brands and products. For the most part, these products have been a constant rotation in my routine and they have been great on my skin.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser: I use the normal to oil skin version.
- La Roche-Posay Toner For Oily Skin: I have an oily to normal skin, this toner works great for my skin. This toner helps minimize and tightens my pores. I introduced this product to a friends with sensitive skin and she loves it. It doesn’t sting.
- Ole Henriksens Dark Sport Toner: When dark spots start showing up, I use this more often to help reduce the appearance of the spots. I occasionally have a pimple or two during the time of the month, which can sometime leave a dark spot or two. This tone helps reduce appearance of my dark spots and even out my skin tone.
- C-Rush Brightening Creme: This helps hydrate and brighten the skin. Daily stress can make your face and skin feel and look dull. This creme hydrates, moisturizes and help improve dullness.
- La Mer Moisturizing Cool Cream: It is a lightweight cream. It absorbs well and keeps you hydrated all day. Love the texture and very soothing.