Hope you all had a lovely and safe Thanksgiving dinner. Now, it is time to kick off the holiday shopping. This year’s holiday celebration and Black Friday is so different just like everything we have done this year. Have you finished your holiday shopping? Black Friday is a great time to get all your holiday gifts. I am sure most of you will be shopping online due to the current restrictions and if you are taking advantage of the sale, I have rounded the best Black Friday sales you need to jump on including my favorite items from each store.
When it comes to shopping this year, I am focusing on the things that I ultimately need first and things that I can wear beyond this moment. If you have the means, it is not bad to treat yourself this year. After all, this year has been one crazy year and everyone deserves to be happy or do something that cheers them up. I treated myself to this J.W Anderson chain mules.
The Best Black Friday Sales You Need to Jump On
- H&M: 30% off everything. If you have been following my page, you know that I shop a lot at H&M for myself and kids. Some of my previous looks from H&M includes this polka dot dress and bow dress seen here and sheer long sleeve top worn here.
- OLD NAVY: 50% off everything. I picked up a lot of holiday pajamas for the family from Old Navy and it is so cute. I picked up this plaid shorts and tartan pairs.
- ASOS: Up to 70% off everything
- JCREW: 50% off your purchase and 60% off sale items
- NORDSTROM: Take up to 50% off cyber deals happening now through Dec. 01.
- EXPRESS: Take 50% off everything + free shipping
- MANGO: Up to 50% off items. Here I am wearing this dress from Mango and shorts outfit. All items are on sale.