Whether you’re looking to spruce up your morning routine or ready to revamp your nighttime skincare or update your beauty products, it is important to pay attention to what products you acquire or use. I know it can be hard to narrow down the best beauty products, but finding the right products for you is necessary since there are so many products out there for everyone. Everyone has their own beauty product preferences, but they need some new items in their makeup bags. In one of my recent Instagram posts, I talked about the number one beauty product that I used to get my skin glowing. And today, I am sharing with you all about the best beauty products you need to buy now to keep your skin happy and glowing during the winter and beyond.
The first step in perfecting a new look has the right tools at the ready. When it comes to buying new beauty products to buy, whether they’re hair care items or skincare essentials, getting what you need can be difficult if you don’t know where to look for them. Luckily, countless online retailers make shopping more accessible than ever by bringing together all of your favorite brands under one virtual roof (while also saving tons on shipping).
BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO BUY NOW
SKINCARE PRODUCTS ESSENTIALS
- Cleanser – The skincare routine begins with a great cleanser. For years, I have used this Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin which is perfect for me.
2) Toner – This is one of the essential skincare products you need, and you apply this after washing your face, before applying moisturizer or sunscreen. You can try SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Toner and La Roche Posay toner – I use both interchangeably. These toners remove pollutants and reveal your skin’s natural shine. This step is essential because it guarantees that your skin absorbs all products you apply.
3) Moisturizer – Your moisturizer is another significant step in your daily routine! Applying moisturizers make the skin softer by locking in moisture. I use La Mer Moisturizing Cool Gel and Kiehl’s facial cream. These moisturizers revitalize and rejuvenate the skin and reduce wrinkles and sun damage making the skin feel nourished and hydrated. It nourishes and restores skin to a healthy condition.
4) Eye cream products – Dark circles under your eyes drive us all crazy sometimes. A moisturizing eye cream like this Avocado Eye Cream by Kiehl’s helps to de-puff and brighten the eye area after a few uses. This eye cream, formulated with Avocado oil, Beta-Carotene, and Shea butter, instantly improves the appearance and feel of under-eye texture and dry fine lines by providing all-day hydration. Another amazing eye serum that I use is Dr Dennis Gross Correction Eye Serum and Ole Henriksen Banana Eye Cream. These products have been a part of my routine for years and they are beyond amazing.
5) Face oil – A nighttime facial oil serum Midnight Recovery Concentrated Face Oil by Kiehl’s helps in aiding in the visible restoration of skin while you sleep. This product has a botanical oil combination of lavender, squalane, and evening primrose. Overnight, this facial oil refines the face’s texture, leaving you with glowing skin in the morning. After washing, place 2–3 drops in the palms of your hands and massage over the cheeks, forehead, and chin.
6) Serums – If you’ve ever wondered how I keep my face glowing, dewy, and black spots dramatically minimized, you must try IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dullness Serum and Bye Bye Dark Spots Serum. The Vitamin C and E Serum is amazing as it keeps my skin vibrant, glowing, and protected from radicals like pollution and UV rays. It’s time to say goodbye to dullness and dark spots. Vitamin C serums are a must-have in your skincare routine. It is one of the best anti-aging ingredients and a key in maintaining your glowy and even complexion.
MAKEUP PRODUCTS ESSENTIALS
1) Foundation – You need to find the proper foundation that is suitable for your skin, correct your skin tone, and make you feel and look good. One of the best foundations I like to use is the NARS Foundation. This comes in 34 skin-matching shades that work with all skin tones and undertones. It has a unique formula that mimics the skin’s natural tone, fusing with it to get the closest match, so it looks natural. It keeps your foundation looking good all day long, even if you get wet or sweaty. Another foundation that I use is MAC Studio Fix Foundation. I have been using it for years. I also recommend this IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF.
2) Concealer – Another must-have product for those who love makeup! You should try Fenty Beauty Concealer by Rihanna and Bye Bye Undereye Concealer. This is a long-lasting, crease-proof liquid concealer that is creamy and doesn’t smudge. It has medium-to-full coverage, but it doesn’t look cakey. This product is cruelty-free and doesn’t contain paraben.
3) Primer – A primer helps smooth out your skin before applying makeup. You can try this award-winning primer Hydro Grip Primer by Milk Makeup. It keeps your makeup in place for up to 12 hours and adds a radiant finish to the look of your face. This product is vegan, gluten-free, and animal-friendly.
4) Lipstick – This is definitely a must-have! I love lipsticks – I am a bold lipstick type of girl. One of my favorite lipstick products is from NARS Audacious Lipsticks. This soft, matte-finish lipstick adds dramatic depth and unstoppable character to your look. I also love Stunna by Fenty, MAC Cosmetics lipsticks (Ruby Woo, Velvet Teddy to name a few), and Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk.
5) Mascara – Mascaras are used to thicken, lengthen, color, curl, and add volume to eyelashes, making the eyes look bigger. Some of my favorites include this Dior mascara and Urban Decay mascara. It makes your lashes look long and beautiful, and it will stay put for a long time.
6) Beauty Tools – Don’t forget your makeup tools like an eyebrow brush, brow pencil, brush set, bronzer for contouring, lash curler, beauty blender, etc. You can never have too many of these items because they make applying makeup much more effortless!
Many other beauty products you need to buy now are available on the market today, such as body scrubs, face masks, etc. But these beauty product essentials should be at the top of everyone’s list you need to have. Beauty is personal and it’s important to find a skincare regimen that works for you, and the products listed above are all things I’ve personally used and highly suggest for the next winter season and beyond.