As a content creator and influencer, finding the right apps to use can be a bit challenging. Over the years, I have come across so many apps that fits different stages in my life and different needs. A lot of these apps have helped me navigate life as a working mom and content creator. Of course for those of you who juggle being a mom, 9to 5 and/or blogger can testify that it is not easy. With that said, here are the best apps for content creators and bloggers. These apps should make creating your contents easier, fun, and unique. More for apps to use to create content for Instagram and other social accounts, read this post here.
The Best Apps for Content Creators
These are the best apps for content creators. I used these apps frequently to manage my business as a content creator, fashion and lifestyle blogger.
- Asana: This app helps you manage your task for yourself and your team. It is a device to plan your day, share ideas, and get team updates on the go. I used this app to designate tasks for my employees on what I need done weekly and due dates.
- Unfold: love this app. If you are looking for a clean and fun aesthetic to create your stories, check out this app. This app helps you add even more character to your Instagram Stories. It can also be used on Facebook and Snapchat. It’s a neat app with so many preformatted templates that helps you add even more design flair to your Stories. I occasionally use it to create Instagram Stories contents.
- Canva: This has to be one of my favorite if not favorite apps for creating contents. This helps you create amazing fun and simple designs. It is very versatile. You can use it to create so many different things from flyers, posters, invitations, logos, resumes, to social media contents and much more. I use this to create collages as seen here and here. I also use it to create Instagram story graphics when I do my “weekend finds and deals” or to spotlight on a product.
- InShot: This is an editing app for videos and photos. When I need to edit or create quick and easy videos for Instagram or IGTV with music and cool effects. This is one of my go-to for video editing.
- Splice: This is a new discovery for me. I use this to also create video content. If you are looking for an app to use to create high quality videos on your phone, check this out. I have also used it to edit YouTube videos as seen in my last eat YouTube video: Miami Girls Trip.
- Planoly: This app helps you visualize, manage and schedule Instagram posts. I use this app to schedule posts for Instagram and also to visualize what my Instagram feed looks like prior to posting certain contents. Planoly also has an app called Stories Edit. This app is for creating creative Instagram Stories.
- Tailwind: This is another one of the daily apps that I use with my employees. I use this to schedule daily Pinterest pins that I find. Rather than pinning everything as once, I schedule the pins throughout the day. If you are into Pinterest, this is for you.