Wearing Norma Kamali cat-eye glasses
- Currently the Style and Accessories Director of US Marie Claire magazine
- Previously the accessories director for Teen Vogue magazine
- She lists Burberry trench coats and Madewell destroyed jeans, Chanel 2.55 bag, and Rick Owens leather jacket as her wardrobe staples
- Zara is one of her favorite mass store
- “‘You Shook Me All Night Long’ by AC/DC” is a song that best describes her style
Enjoy your weekend & be inspired!
PS: click below for more pictures…
Source: citizencouture, stockholmstreetstyle, tfs, google, wiki, refinery29
Great pictures, I love the Norma Kamali cat-eye glasses<3 LittlePetite Blog
I can go on an on raving on her incredibly match ups and pairings, but none will be adequate enough to describe her style. so amazinghttp://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/
I am officially crushing!!Adiyahttp://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop)http://museorigins.com
I like her style! Her cat-eye glasses are stunning!http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
I love her hair color. Do you know if it's natural?Shasie of Live Life in StylePlease Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista
I love all pics 😛 !
I like the glasses B-)http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com
Amazing style!Brilliant collection of pics.xhttp://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/
Loving those cat eye sunnies on her!http://southmoonunder.blogspot.com/2011/07/cat-eye-sunnies.html
gd style..more style u can take from
she has mad style I awarded you on my blog, visit by to get the details http://bit.ly/pHsUVA
LOVE LOVE LOVE her style it's sooooo swoon worthy!!!!!
i love the first image. there's something soulful about it.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHECKERED DRESS!!!
Wow! Amazing pictures..Love her looks and style..
I am in love with the pictures.. Thanks for sharing.. XOXO