This fall season, one of the trends to embrace is power suit. Power suits are bold, classic and chic. It is definitely one of my favorite trends because it can be casually styled or worn formally. Think of power suit as the look that will take you from board meetings to happy hour. It is all about how you style it and it is very easy to style. A simple way to style power suits is by pairing it a basic tee, a lace top for a feminine feel, button down shirt.
Simple Ways To Wear Power Suits this fall
- Pair With Basic Tee or Graphic Tee: I am a big fan of incorporating graphic tees to my daily style. Wearing a basic tee is a quick and easy wear to style your power suit. It creates an effortless look without creating a serious “board room” feel. A power suit with a tee is an easy way to go casual. Completing the look with a sneakers can completed the modernized look.
- All About Sneakers: As much as I am a heels girl, sneakers has become my go-to and easy way to style suits. For those that dread heels or want a different take to suits, pairing power suits with sneakers will add a fun and unique twist to the look.
- Add A Lace Top: As you can see in this post, I paired my red blazer with a lace cami. The lace cami adds a feminine feel to the bold look.
- Mix And Match: You don’t have to wear matching suit prints. You can wear a bold blazer and pair it with solid pants. For this post, I wore my red bold blazer paired with a solid black pants.
- Go Bold: Don’t be afraid to step out of black and neutral colored suits. Go bold! With a bold colored suits, you don’t need much to style it. You will definitely stand out in colored suit. If you are not comfortable with wearing matching bold colored suit, pair it separately as seen in this post. Colors to try this fall include red, royal blue, salmon pink or fuchsia, forest green, purple and colored prints.
What I Am Wearing:
Blazer via Lord & Taylor (c/o here)
Pants via Lord & Taylor (c/o here)
Cami: (here, try this here)
Lipstick: “high drama” here
Shoes (here, budget friendly here)
SHOP MY LOOK