Hi guys, Hope you all had a great weekend. I am enjoying every moment with my Lil man and I can’t wait to show him off. He is the cutest and best thing. My hubby can’t stop looking at him.
Since the fourth of July, Independence is around the corner, I created outfit inspirations that incorporates the patriotic spirt. These are outfits you could wear out with friends, cookout or dinner date. Whether you like to wear shorts, skirt, or pants, there is something for everyone .
- JCrew Chambray shirt (here)
- Rag and Bone jeans (here, similar here)
- JCrew bracelet (here)
- Clare Vivier Flat Supreme (here)
- Manolo Blahnik BB Suede Pointed Toe Pumps (here, similar here)
- Gap Striped V-Neck Tee (here)
- Zara Necklace (here, love this here)
- JCrew No 2 Pencil Skirt (here)
- Celine Tee (similar here)
- One Teaspoon Bandit Shorts (here, similar here)
- Zara Flats (similar here & love this here)
Love these looks :)Take care,Daniella xox
I love the denim on denim.
I love your choices! If you ever chose to switch careers and be a fashion stylist I would be your #1 customer. Hope you and the baby are doing well!xxjosiewww.straightnochase.com
Great pics! I love the celine crop top! *Besos*http://www.cmichellestyles.comInstagram: Cmichellestyles
very nice blog..http://celebbitchy.blogspot.com/
This is a awesome selection love it all http://www.Islandchic77.com
awwwie so happy for u babe boyz rock Im just sayin http://www.Islandchic77.com