Since having Nova a year ago, we have gone through many baby products, but there have been certain baby products that have become constant in the past first year. These ten items are the most used baby products in the past year. As a second time mom, I find it important to buy things that are practical, great for the baby and also products that simply our daily busy life. Just a few weeks ago, I was helping plan a friend’s surprise baby shower dinner and these items were some of the products we included as a gift to her. I often get asked what products I use for Nova; so today, I am sharing ten most used products for the first year.
Ten Most Used Baby Products for The First Year
- Babymoov Sterilizer and Dryer: I discovered this product through my friend Abby and I can’t get enough of it. Previously, I was using this bottle sterilizer and let it dry on the rack; but since I discovered the Babymoov product, it makes life a lot easier. Even though the price is a lot more, it is so worth it!
- Comotomo bottles: We are still using this daily. Nova still requests her milk after every food. I love the softness of the Comotomo bottles. I’ve got my new mom and expecting mom friends hooked too.
- Sakura Bloom: I started off using this ring sling carrier and then I upgraded to the Scott carrier. This Scott carrier makes it so easy for me to do other things. Even Nova enjoys it. With Scott, you can carry your baby in front and at the back. It was a perfect carrier while we were on Christmas vacation visiting Disney World. P.S. I will be hosting a giveaway on to Sakura Bloom on my Instagram today. Don’t miss it!!
- Diaper: I have used Honest diaper and wipes for the most part. I have also used Pampers pure.
- Silicone Bibs: I like flexible bibs better. I have food and a great messy eater. These silicone bibs are flexible and comfortable. It is also an easy bib to pack in the diaper bag. I like the adjustable neck.
- Doona: I have converted my friends and so many readers to this Doona stroller. This has to be one of the best if not the best stroller for traveling. I love that it is a car seat and stroller in one. It makes life a lot easier traveling with two kids.
- DockaTot: I used the Stage 1 dockatot every day for the first 4/5 months. I like the fact that I can take it anywhere in the house and even on vacation.
- Fridababy NoseFrida: I used this NoseFrida for Nolan and also for Nova. It works perfectly for those days when the baby was congested. I still use it today.
- Gripe Water: This is everything and more. This gripe water saved us a lot on nights and days with a fussy baby. It is a great product for those little baby tummy problems, hiccups and fussiness.
- Diaper Bag: This diaper backpack is easier to carry than carrying a one strap back. I can literally fit my whole house in this bag. I typically have two change of clothes, bibs, pacifiers, food, snacks, diaper and wipes.
Bonus items that we have been using and continue to use are A-D Creme: I used this on both Nolan and Nova and they never had any rash whatsoever. Also love this scented diaper bags, drop humidifier, California Baby wash, and Aveeno baby.
OTHER BABY PRODUCTS THAT WE CURRENT USE