Today is Nova’s first birthday…Valentine’s Day baby. I am still in cloud 9 and can’t believe she’s one already. Today is an emotional filled day for me. I am overjoyed that she’s part of our family. On the other hand, I feel like I am going through PTSD remembering the journey it took for her to get her. Going from experiencing a stillbirth to having her, I feel beyond blessed. She is our rainbow baby and truly the joy after the storm. On this day and always, I thank God for bring her into our family. She is our little fire cracker. She is energized and always cheerful.
Here are some fun fact about Nova as we celebrate her first birthday…
- She enjoys walking up and down the house
- Loves clapping her hands since she learnt that skill
- 6 teeth so far (4 upper & two lower)
- Climbs the stairs if you let her
- She is a foodie. Her favorite founds are Okro and ogbono soup (Nigeria dish), yogurt melts, sweet potatoes and any apple sauce mix. She is definitely not a picky eater. She eats any and everything ?
- Love hide and seek
- She loves pretending like she’s on the phone. If you say “hello” to her, she will respond with “Hi” while one hand is on her eye (phone motion)
- She loves bath time and splashing with water
- She is obsessed with her brother Nolan.
As toady is Nova’s first birthday, please join me is celebrating and wishing her well.
Happy first birthday Nova…My sweet Valentine!
We pray that your life continues to be a blessing to your family and that your family continues to be a blessing to you. With lots of love, Happy first birthday!”
I just said Wow when I saw the pictures. She is beautiful and I pray that she continues to bring you and household lot of joy. Happy First Birthday, Nova.