Last week, I had the opportunity of trying out Le Tote and it was impressive. The idea of selecting favorite items that fit one’s style and returning them for new selections is great. Le Toteis a fashion rental service that gives womenaccess to an infinite closet of garments and accessories.
For my trial, I selected a suede wrap skirt, a black cami with unique details and a lace detailed sweater that I see myself pairing with a pencil skirl and pumps for work. I accessorized my first look with a drop necklace and a gold colored bracelet.
It is super simple to use Le Tote – Only pay $59/month and you will always have something new to wear. Receive styles you love, wear them and return and repeat all month. How amazing it that?!
You never know until you try it. You have to check it out! Get 20% off your first month using code JADORE.
Let me tell you more about the service.
- Fill out your size and style profile and click “add to closet” on all of your favorite items. This helps Le Tote learn your style!
- Le Tote will curate your tote and you get to select the final styles you will like to receive.
- Wear your tote (3 garments, 2 accessories) for as long or as little as you want! 2 days, 3 weeks, i.e. as long or little as you please!
- Send the whole tote back in the prepaid envelope and they’ll send you a new tote immediately.
- Love an item from your tote? You can purchase it up to 50% off retail price! Just hold on to what you love and send everything else back. This lets Le Tote know that you wish to purchase! They will charge the card on file and send a new tote.
- Shipping is FREE both ways
- Unlimited pieces at one low price
- No styling fees
- You always get to customize your tote
- Convenient — forget crowded malls, buyer’s remorse, and poorly fitting products!
- Le Tote takes care of the laundry
Each tote contains 3 garments and 2 accessories and when you rate your items for fit and style, Le Tote uses that information to personalize your totes so that you get the best fitting garments possible!
Le Tote Member Perks
Some of the Brands on Le Tote: Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, Kate Spade, French Connection, House of Harlow, BB Dakota, BCBGeneration, Max Studio, Levi’s, Free People, Rebecca Minkoff and more.
Have a fabulous day!
Photographed by KeniaPro
This post is sponsored by Le Tote. All opinions are mine. Thank you for supporting Jadore-Fashion collaborations.