What I Am Wearing:
Monday! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving holiday break and weekend. On mySnapchat (Jadore-Fashion)andInstagram, I gave a glimpse of my holiday
weekend i.e. cooking and enjoying quality family time. We had a mini “staycation”
in Virginia the day after thanksgiving and used the opportunity to visit a
friend. Also, we continued the family tradition of picking up a Christmas tree
after thanksgiving and I look forward to decorating with Nolan.
Can you really believe that Christmas is less than a month away?;
time really flies. Starting today, I will be featuring holiday outfit ideas so
please stay tuned.
reminisces last year’sKate Spade holiday dresswith two-tone colors. I absolutely love
the classic black and white mix of thisdress.
It is not a typical red or bright colored holiday dress. One of the main things
that caught my attention is the bow detail on the back. This outfit will
great for a holiday party, an event with friends or for someone in need of a
different color theme for the holidays.
miss out on Cyber Monday sales. These are the stores that I will be checking
- Ann Taylor: 50% off + FREE shipping with CODE: CYBER50
- Asos: 30% off Sitewide
- Banana Republic: 50% off EVERYTHING
- BaubleBar: 35% off purchases with CODE: SAVE35
- Express: 50% off everything + FREE Shipping
- GAP: 50% off everything with code CYBMON
- H&M: Up to 30% off
- JCrew: 40% off + FREE shipping with CODE MONDAY
- Kate Spade: 30% off your purchase with code WEIRD
- For Designer items: Moda Operandi, Net-a-porter , Nordstrom
SHOP MY POST