What I Am Wearing:
Gianvito Rossi pumps: on sale here,
Fall is truly the season of plaid. It is one prints that I am always excited to wear during fall and winter season. Plaid trend is unavoidable this season. It can be tricky to style and pull off. There are so many ways to incorporate it into your style this fall. Trying mixing plaid with neutral colors as seen with my post. You can also apply plaid prints into your accessories such as scarfs and bags. Plaid print can be worn to work. For work, I will simply pair a plaid blazer with ankle pants or pencil skirt and blouse.
Here is a rundown on how to wear plaid this fall season
- Plaid Blazer: As seen in this post, make the plaid blazer your statement piece and pair it with solid colors.
- Plaid suit: This can be overwhelming for some people, so it best to go for subtle plaid prints.
- Plaid scarf: If you are unsure how to wear plaid, you can start off with plaid accessories.
- Plaid skirt: Mini skirt or pencil skirt can be worn with blouses, knits or tees. Last year I wore a wrap plaid skirt with a red sweater here.
- Plaid coat: They are great way of add uniqueness to your fall look. I previous wore this plaid trench here. I am currently eyeing these pairs here and here.
SHOP MY LOOK