While most of us are not quite ready to give up on our loungewear, joggers and sweatshirts, we can’t ignore the emerging spring trends. One of the trends that has been making ways from the runways to street style is pink, bubblegum pink and pink shades. This spring and summer 2021, pink is showing up in different shades, patterns, details and styles. If pink hasn’t been your favorite color, this is a good time to give it a try. You don’t necessarily have to wear a head- to-toe pink outfit, but you can add pink pieces to your style and this look shows you how to wear pink this spring.
In today’s post, I am sharing how to style pink for spring. Since we are still typically in winter, this look is a perfect winter to spring transitioning outfit and it is on trend with the color pink. Although it is not necessarily the bubblegum pink that will be taking over this spring, this is a great pink tone to wear now and we transition to a new season. This look showcases a perfect balance to wearing pink right now. When looking for a subtle way to wear pink now, you can start with different shades of pink. Adding a neutral element like this trench coat helps tone the pink tones as I did in today’s post. There are so many different ways you can possibly wear pink this spring and summer. Check out my tips below:
How to Wear Pink This Spring
- Pair with Neutrals: when in doubt, pair you pink look with neutral color palette. It can be as simply pairing it with a blazer or trench coat for spring.
- Accessorize with pink pieces: If you are not sure how to pair pink or if like the pink tones, start by simply adding little touches through your accessoires.
- Pair with Red as see here – Pink and red is very reminiscing of Valentine’s Day, but it can also be worn beyond Valentine’s Day.
- Go bold and pair with orange: Other ways to wear pink this spring is pairing it with orange as previously done here.
- Go for a softer look and pair it with softest hue and pastel colors.