Are you a fan of bell-bottom jeans? Are you reluctant to wear bell-bottom jeans? If you are a fan and you’re reluctant to wear it because you are unsure of how to style it, you are in the right place. Styling bell-bottom jeans shouldn’t be difficult. I will show you how to wear high-waisted bell-bottom jeans including tips on how to style them for spring, summer, and beyond. Wearing bell-bottom jeans gives me nostalgic childhood memories from seeing pictures of my parents, even my grandma rocking the jeans. It also brings back memories of watching That 70s Show…do you remember the show? The bell-bottom jeans are quite synonymous with the 70s era when it was prominent in the United States. This style of jeans looks great on any body style.
As much as I love boyfriend distressed jeans, bell-bottom jeans have made their way as one of my must-have jeans. One of the reasons that I love bell-bottom jeans is that they are versatile. You can style it casually for the weekend with a tee and flats or for the office in a crisp button-down shirt and heels. You can wear it with anything and any shoes. I also love how it can elongate the legs, especially the high-waisted versions. No matter the style of bell-bottom jeans – high-waisted or not, here are tips on how to style this amazing unique denim style.
Tips on How to Wear High-Waisted Bell-Bottom Jeans
- Pair with button-down shirts for a more semi-casual feel. Being a big fan of white button-up or button-down shirts, this is typically my casual work style.
- Pair it with a crop top: By pairing it with a crop top, you balance out the volume of the pairs. As seen in this post, I paired my Veronica Beard bell-bottom with this Aje top in white (also comes in black) and oversized sunglasses.
- Pair with a graphic tee for an effortlessly casual and relaxed look. Go for a graphic tee with rockstar graphics or quotes.
- Pair with a colorful top. This spring and summer season is all about bold colors. Find that bold-colored shirt, blouses in colors like tangerine, yellow, Fuchsia, neon green, forest green, and the color of the year, “very peri”.
- Pair your bell-bottom jeans with a cool blazer for an office look.