Have you ever thought of wearing all white to work or have you? Too many people, work style revolves around darker colors such as navy, black and grays. Wearing all white does not have to be plain. In fact, an all white ensemble is a perfect example of looking chic and effortless. You can add different textures, print and accessories. One of the reasons why I love an all white look is that it is effortless, classic, and exudes an element of luxury. No matter what anyone tells you, all white looks can be worn all season. It is not limited to spring or summer. It is versatile. If you are in doubt about wearing all white to work, it might seem easier to wear some white pieces in addition to neural tones. Here is how to wear all white outfit for work this spring and beyond…
Tips on How to Wear All White Outfit For Work
- First, decide what white pieces you want to wear: white pants, white dress, white skirt or co-ords
- Pay attention to the fabric and fit. Find a great fit for you makes it comfortable and easy to style. That’s one of the reasons I love this Ann Taylor pants.
- Add neutral accessories: By adding neutral accessories this helps break up the all white look from being overwashed. It also keeps the look crisp and clean. Accessories with these neutral items: bag, sunglasses, or scarf
- Opt for off white: You don’t necessarily have to wear crisp wear all through. You can mix your all white look with off shirt or ecru tones.Wearing different shades of white makes your look not overbearing.
- Add a classic trench: This outwear is an essential staple for your closet. If you don’t have a trench coat, invest in a good pair.
- Go for neutral shoes: Whether you are wearing heels or flats, pair your all white look with neutral shoes such as beige or browns. This will not take away from your all white look.
- When wearing white, you do not want to appear overdressed but effortless and classy.