Can you wear dresses in fall? Definitely, dresses can still be worn in fall. I am sure you are not ready to put away all your summer dresses yet; so today, I will be sharing 5 tips on how to transition your summer dresses into fall. As much as I love fall and also eager to wear all the fall trends and pieces, I am also not ready to let go of my fun summer dresses. I love transitioning my favorite dresses into fall by adding a blazer, layering with sweaters or cardigan and adding a wool hat and boots.
5 Tips On How To Transition Your Dresses Into Fall
Don’t ditch your summer dresses yet. Whether you are planning on wearing a mini dress or maxi dress, there are so many ways to transition your summer dresses into fall. These tips are easy to incorporate and will take your pretty dresses from summer into fall.
- Pair with a blazer: I love wearing blazers. A blazer trend to add to your fall wardrobe this season is check print. For this outfit, I paired my white collared dress with a check print blazer from H&M. The blazer adds warmth for early fall cold temperatures.
- Add a statement piece: For this look, my statement jewelry is the bold cold earrings.
- Add your choice of boots & booties: Since the weather is not overly cold yet in early fall, I choose to pair the dress with ankle booties. For colder days, I will go with knee high boots.
- Add tights or pants: There are so many tight prints, patterns, colors and textures that you can pair with your dress. This is a great way to play with colors and prints for fall.
- Statement Coat: Invest in a great statement coat. As the weather gets colder, a great coat will come in hand for transitioning your dresses into fall.