Sneaker trend is prominent this spring and summer season and they are very comfortable to wear and style into your daily looks. Like I mentioned in my previous post here, I am falling in love with the idea of wearing more sneakers and ditching the heels some days…who would’ve thought! There are so many ways to incorporate sneakers into your daily style and that includes work style. Sneakers are acceptable to wear to work if styled in an appropriate way.
Here are tips on how to style sneakers for work:
- Don’t wear your dirty, old ratty sneakers. Keep it clean and simple.
- Find sneakers with great color and fabric that can easily blend with classic work attire.
- Wear sneaker that are subtle enough to blend into your work style…preferably black or dark-colored
- Dress up your look with tailored pieces
- Always remember that your look is just as important as your sneakers.
What I Am Wearing: Pants: here, also love this color here/here, Blazer: here, also love this color here/here, Tee: here, love this here/here, Sneakers: here, love this here/here/here, Bag: here,
SHOP MY LOOK
SNEAKERS TO WEAR TO WORK
Keeping my sneakers clean is like a job on is own hehe. But I need to start doing that instead of wearing the hell out of it and dumping it later. Need to slay hehe. Great tips xx
You have such pretty eyes! x x x
Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone!Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!