What do you wear when you’re sick and tired of wearing pjs and loungewear at home? If you’re just like me, I have been relying on my sweatpants, pajamas and loungewear while social distancing and somedays I just want to wear something else. I have been longing for other chic outfit options where I can feel dressed but yet comfortable. If you are anything like me in need of comfortable clothes without scarifying your style, It’s time to take a break from your loungewear, leggings and pajamas and slip into a stylish and comfortable slip dress for summer. Here are slip dresses to wear right now and beyond including tips on how to style it.
Slip dresses will elevate your work from home (WFH) outfit without trying too hard. Having worn a slip dress at home, it made me feel excited even if I had no place to go. It’s comfortable and easy to style. When looking for slip dresses to wear at home, go for vibrant colors and prints. These slip dresses will definitely upgrade your WFH look.
SHOP MY LOOK
Here are 10 Slip Dresses to Wear Right Now
There are so many ways you can style your slip dresses while quarantined at home and beyond social distancing. Check out my YouTube video here for more ways to style any slip dress right now, this summer and beyond.
How To Style Slip dress For Summer And Beyond
- Layering with a tee: find a simple plain white tee or any tee you have at home and layer your slip dress
- Layer with button-down shirt: if you want to make your slip dress look a bit formal for your Zoom meeting, this will be a good option.
- Add a jacket or cardigan over you slip dress: I love wearing denim jacket with my slip dress when I am going for a relaxed or semi casual look.
- Pair with your hoodie, sweater or sweatshirt: simply throw on one of the hoodies and sweatshirt you’ve been wearing over the slip dress
- Pair with Chambray shirt: Chambray or denim shirts have a way of elevating your look. Layer it on top of your slip dress. Check out my Youtube video to see how knotted it for a crop top effect.
P.S. Don’t forget to add a simple layered jewelry. I have been wearing a lot of Adornia pieces with slip dress and loungewear.