Do you own a classic white button down shirt? If there’s one piece of clothing that you must have in your closet, it is white button-down shirt. A classic white button down shirts are fashion wardrobe essential for any gender. You can’t go wrong with wearing or styling this classic white shirt. They are versatile and classic. Button down shirts have been around for years and it is always in style. There are so many ways to style it and in today’s post, I will giving you so many tips on how to style classic white button down shirt for different occasions including for summer with this denim shorts.
Classic white button down shirt comes in different forms from fitted shirts to oversized shirts. Make sure to choose a white shirt that fits your button and style. In case you haven’t noticed, I am a huge fan of classic white button down. It’s become my go-to shirt to pair with everything from work wear, formal wears to casual outfits. I previously shared different ways on how to style white shirt on my Instagram IGTV…make sure to check it out. I will be doing a more extensive video on different ways to style this classic pieces soon on my YouTube Channel (subscribe so that you don’t miss it).
How to Style Classic White Button Down
- For summer, you can’t go wrong with pairing it with denim as seen in today’s post. Pair with with heels or flats
- For a relaxed semi look, pair your white button down shirt with jeans and layered with a blazer.
- Pair with overall. I previously styled a classic white button down with this white overall jeans.
- You can style it as a “jacket” over your slip dress. Check out this slip dress styling video here.
- Pair with faux leather leggings. Love this spanx faux leggings.
TRY THESE WHITE BUTTON DOWNS