Are you setting your 2023 active goals? With a new year comes a refresh on your well-being. It’s time to take your healthy lifestyle one step further and add in some active looks. Not only can dressing for an active lifestyle give you a mental edge — it will also help keep your healthy resolutions on track — plus, it’s comfortable and practical! Here are some tips on how to live a more active lifestyle in 2023 so that you can keep up with all of your healthy habits. A healthy and active lifestyle should be one of our main focuses.
Whether you already hit the gym or this is your first time getting into working out, remember that no two workouts are alike. Planning what to wear to work out can vary depending on the type of exercise you like or are interested in. Are you going for a run, yoga, or high-intensity exercise? Depending on your exercise choice, pick your workout outfits and gears accordingly. So not every look needs to be backed by a high-intensity sweat session. Knowing what type of workout you have scheduled for the day will help you determine how to dress up or down. It’s all about comfort and practicality! Here’s how to start and live a more active lifestyle in 2023!
Keeping your workouts healthy doesn’t mean you have to push yourself to the physical and mental limits constantly. A healthy workout routine includes:
- Incorporating healthy habits into every aspect of your life, like eating healthy food choices.
- Staying hydrated.
- Maintaining a healthy mental state.
WORKOUT GEARS FOR ACTIVE & HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Tips on How to Live A More Active Lifestyle
- Schedule active time with your family and friends. Working out with friends and family can be very motivating. They are often good people to stay accountable with concerning healthy living goals! Plus, healthy competition is beneficial for everyone. If you have someone that will likely hold you back from slacking off, that might be enough motivation to get out of bed!
- Get Into Your Fitness Routine:
- If you’re starting with fitness, it might help to start slow by going on a walk around your neighborhood or taking a yoga class.
- Try mixing up your routine with different workouts that keep things fresh and exciting. Being active doesn’t have to be boring. Make it fun! Play some music and dance. Play outside with your kids – bounce house centers are fun places to visit.
- Your daily workout doesn’t have to be long, strenuous, or time-consuming — simply take the stairs instead of the elevator at work, go for a walk at lunchtime or take short walks throughout your day to fit in some healthy movement that counts towards healthy living. Don’t underestimate the power of walking. Take walks at different time intervals. Commit at least 15 – 30 minutes a day to healthy activities like yoga or meditation to your routine so you can find calm even when it feels impossible. Or squeeze in simple exercise activities such as jumping rope, yoga, or cardio exercise with small weights. You don’t have to do these every single day, but they’ll undoubtedly help on those days when you feel overwhelmed. It is all about healthy habits — they take time and persistence to develop, but eventually will be part of your everyday life.
- Mix up your fitness regimen: Mix up your routine with various sorts of workouts to keep things exciting and new. You may try out different workouts, including Pilates and Barre, as well as group workouts. Personally, I prefer group exercise activities because it motivates me to work out. I am currently looking forward to going back to my Pilates and Barre classes in the upcoming week, which I will be documenting on my Instagram Story. While you’re deciding what activities to do, think of what to wear. Getting into fitness can be difficult, but it might help to have a new wardrobe that makes working out feel fun again. I love great workout clothes. A fun and stylish workout outfit is another motivating factor for me. I recently picked up the Twist sports bra and Criss Cross leggings for my next workout routine.
- Use a fitness tracker: There are many options available. Find what fits your lifestyle. Fitness and food trackers to help you such as myFitnessPal and smartwatches. This will help motivate you to live a healthier life this year.
- Invest in simple exercise equipment: Equipment that can be used at home such as yoga mat, dumbbells, jump rope, and TRX suspension training system for bodyweight training. It’s essential to pick the greatest at-home workout equipment for the space you have available, equipment that enables you to move and exercise comfortably at home without jeopardizing your fitness goals.
- Healthy eating is a healthy choice: Try some healthy recipes and new foods as an alternative to your usual go-to meals. Incorporate green veggies into every meal — they are rich in nutrients, low in calories, and can help reduce bloating. If you don’t know where to start with healthy food, smoothies are easy ways to get healthy ingredients inside you without fussing much. Sipping on water throughout the day is one of the easiest healthy habits that will make a big difference in how you feel. And mix things up by adding fresh fruit or cucumber slices to give it a nutritional boost and make it taste even better.
Don’t forget your post-workout style. It’s always a good idea to change out of sweaty clothes after a workout so you can start fresh for the day. You want to make sure that whatever clothing you choose isn’t restricting or uncomfortable. Some workout outfits can be worn outside of the workout environment. You can wear your bike shorts leggings paired with a sweatshirt for post-workout errands.
Taking on healthy resolutions is no easy task, but incorporating some simple healthy changes into your routine can help you stay on track to achieving your goals—and looking good while doing it. and not only that, it’s how you live a more active lifestyle in 2022. Remember, healthy living is all about finding time for yourself, and it’s never too late to start now.
HIT REFRESH WITH THESE WORKOUT CLOTHES:
KICK OFF YOUR ACTIVE LIFE WITH THESE SNEAKERS