Do you have a sweatshirt dress sitting in your closet and you are wondering how to style or wear it out? If this is you and you’re wondering how to elevate sweatshirt dress and make it more stylish, this post is for you. One of the things I love about sweatshirt dresses is that it is very comfortable. With many people working from home, it is an easy piece to wear. Loungewear does not have to be for indoors only or couch outfit. There are so many sweatshirt dresses that can be worn from indoors to outdoors. It can also be worn out for brunch, lunch or dinner in a chic way.
Simple ways to elevate your sweatshirt dress this spring:
- Add a blazer: One of the big trends this spring is oversized blazer. To elevate your sweatshirt dress, add an oversized in a different color tone from the sweatshirt for contrast.
- Add a statement boots: a statement boots can take a simple outfit to a new level. This YSL boots style and color definitely elevate this look.
- Statement bag: It is amazing how a statement bag can upgrade a look. I choose to pair this look with my Fendi bag. This structured bag, style and color compliment the look.
- Wool Hat: Make wool hat one of your must-have. Wool fedora hats add a unique touch to every look and this white wool hat is perfect for spring and beyond.
- Gold jewelry: Adding gold jewelry can elevate any outfit. For this look, I added gold earrings from Mango.
Beside the items mentioned above, you can also elevate your sweatshirt dress by pairing it with statement heels (pumps and sandals), sneakers (white sneakers are a must-have for spring and summer), and flats (add a pop of color with you flat to make your sweatshirt dress stand out).