Easy & Effortless Way to Achieve A chic Work Style
As someone who works a 9-to-5 job Monday to Friday as a Consultant, finding different, easy and effortless ways to achieve a chic work style is important. For me, work style can’t be boring and it shouldn’t be. There are so many easy ways you can achieve a chic work style effortlessly and one of those ways is through monochromatic look. Rather than wearing the same work uniform of black and white, grays and navys, try a monochromatic pairing with colors.
Shop My Work Style
As much I love experimenting with different looks, prints, patterns and colors. But when it comes to a quick outfit that I can wear and dash out of the house I go for a monochromatic look as seen in this post. Think of it like wearing different shades of one color. Before you fill your wardrobe with different shades of colors, check out these tips to help you achieve an effortless work style.
5 Tips on how to achieve an effortless chic work style
- Opt for classic pieces: classic blazer, pants, structured button down, classic suit as seen in the post
- Keep it simple: keep everything to no more than three shades of color so that it doesn’t look too busy or like you dressed in the dark
- Center your outfit around a color: pick a color and work around it
- Remember to keep your color palette simple
- Be aware of textures: as much you will want to wear monochromatic outfits or colors, pay attention to the texture of the print you are mixing. Simplicity is key.
As a bonus, finish your look with a classic but yet stand out accessories. For the look, my standout piece is this Rejina Pyo bag. For an effortless feel, throw you jacket on your shoulders.
What A Wearing:
Blazer and pants via Massimo Dutti, similar here/here // Zara Blouse, try this here/here // Bag //Pumps (try this here),
Love this monochrome color. Looks good on you and for this season.
Your outfit is so well put together, especially the colours look so good on you, right down to the shoes. I love the last couple of pictures (all of them actually!)- your eyes are stunning and you look really hot in those trousers. 😉 x x x
I want to start a fashion blog but I have no means can you help me
I would love to start my own online fashion shop, I have no suppliers of beautiful quality fashion as yours. checking out your blogs adds inspiration and ideas. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! I glad it does 🙂