Valentine’s day is just a couple of weeks away, and it’s never too early to get your shopping done for your partner. When it comes to Valentine’s Day, it’s a good idea to plan ahead and buy something unique for your loved one. There are numerous ways to spoil your Valentine without breaking the bank, and today I’ve got the perfect gift idea you can shop right now.
Here’s What to Buy Now For Valentine’s Day
1. Slip dress: This is a great Valentine’s Day gift idea for her as your lady will be able to add this piece to her wardrobe and wear it for a date night. You can find cute slip dresses everywhere, and this red Satin Cowl Neck Midi Slip Dress is sexy, versatile, and comfy.
2. Blazer: A blazer can be worn in many different ways – with jeans, work pants (or skirts), pencil skirts, over T-shirts, and anything else really; it is truly an item that will empower your partner’s wardrobe. Invest in one she’ll love forever – and you can get this red open-front Boyfriend blazer by Express to compliment her slip dress.
3. Clutch: A stylish evening bag is another excellent option for you to buy Valentine’s Day gifts for her, such as this elegant Moda Luxe Romy Clutch.
4. High heels: There’s a reason why high heels are a classic Valentine’s Day gift for her – they make the woman feel sexier and more powerful, and not to mention taller! If you want to purchase a pair of shoes as an early present, I’d recommend something that she can pair with depending on what she’ll be wearing on Valentine’s day, such as these ankle tie-heeled sandals by Express.
5. Earrings: A new pair of earrings is another thoughtful option for your lady, especially if she loves jewelry. If you don’t know which type of earrings your lady will like best, you can’t go wrong with simple studs and diamond earrings. 6. Perfumes: It is not too early to purchase the perfect perfume for your Valentine’s.If you are looking for something unique, check out this perfume Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum, and more options here.
7. Throw pillows: A cute throw pillow is another excellent choice when shopping early for Valentine’s Day gifts – especially if you already know what kind of color palette style she prefers in terms of her home decor. Decorative pillows come in all types of material and design – from velvet to satin to cotton – so you’ve got plenty of options depending on what she’d like best!
8. Mugs: If your lady loves drinking tea or coffee (or even hot chocolate!), then a cute mug is another thoughtful valentine’s Day gift idea that won’t break the bank! I’ve learned that mugs make great gifts both because they’re useful and because people tend to hang onto them and use them for years and years.
9. Kitchen towel: I couldn’t think of a better Valentine’s Day gift idea than this cute Valentine’s themed kitchen towel – not only will she be able to use it in the kitchen
10. Loungewear: If your lady keeps a variety of pajamas, yoga pants, or loungewear in her closet for casual days at home, this is a good time to add to her collection. This pair of Kisses Valentine’s Day pajamas by Grayson Threads is comfy and perfect. Made from a soft fabric blend is ideal for a good night’s sleep.
11. Pink Waffle Maker: The Dash Heart mini waffles maker is an affordable option that won’t break the bank. It will be a fun Valentine’s surprise for anyone.
12. Candle: Last but not least, I wanted to include one final option that would make an excellent gift – and that’s a candle! Candles are such an excellent idea because they’re useful, and they bring a feeling of coziness and warmth into any room. Plus, who doesn’t love them? This Lavender and Eucalyptus scented candle is a fun Valentine’s Day-themed option! I also love this Hotel Lobby candle and Byredo candle.
The best Valentine’s Day present doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Trying something new and creative will do the trick, and it’s never too late to buy special gifts for Valentine’s Day in advance.