2. What Camera do you use?
-Cannon Mark 5D
3. How do you edit you pictures?
-I upload my pictures via flickr and I use photoshop for collages
4.Who does your videos?
-All my videos are done and edited by my husband.
5. Where did you grow up?
-I grew up in West Africa Nigeria in a state called Enugu before moving to Minnesota, Oregon, and now in Maryland 🙂
6. Who are your favorite designers?
– Chanel, Alexander Wang, Chloe, DVF, Stella McCartney, Rodarte, and I tend to have seasonal favorites
7. How much time do you spend blogging?
-A lot of time especially at night after work and school. Sometimes I squeeze some time throughout the day. I write and edit a lot of my posts at night and weekends. I take most of my pictures during the day and weekends.
8. What motivates you to keep blogging regularly?
-Knowing that I have a lot of supportive readers, I feel a sense of duty to maintain a level of frequency and quality. Also, blogging is a way of showing my personality through style.
9. How do you manage work, school and blogging?
-I can’t say it is easy, but it is dedication. When you love something, you create time; so I make time for everything and I try to keep a balance of it all.
10. I would like to advertise on your blog.
– Please contact me at Stella@jadore-fashion.com
Disclaimer: The photos used do not belong to me except my personal shots. The photos are used for commenting purpose only.
All personal images and videos are owned by Jadore Fashion. They may not be used in any way without my prior consent.Please email me for any questions or requests. Thanks.