What I Am Wearing:
Happy New Year! For my first post in 2016, I am choosing this emerald green dress as it embodies my style and personality i.e. elegant, fun and unique. When it comes to dresses, I love a mix of class and something unique and this dress fits that description. Hope your 2016 started off great and I wish you the very best. There is something
exciting about 2016 and while I may not be big on resolutions, I always set up short and long term goals. For example, in 2016,
- I plan on eating healthy and exercising more. Hopefully, thesenike shoesand fabulousactive wears can motivate me more 😉
- I plan on traveling to Europe and Asia; I enjoy traveling and learning about different cultures. I hope to visit countries that I have never visited before.
- I plan on getting Nolan involved in more fun activities such as playing musical instruments, more playdates and keeping up with his swimming classes.
- I plan on resting and enjoying more quality time with my husband. We definitely need some breaks to spend more time together.
- I plan on learning another language and possibly, sign language. Nolan learns Spanish in school so it should be fun educating myself.
- Above all, it is my goal to focus on God in 2016 as his mercies endures forever.
These are some of my goals from the list I have made; what are your goals or resolutions for 2016?
Shop my dress picks below
Photographed by Kseniapro