Skincare and beauty routine has become one of my biggest focus. The older I get, I realize how important it is to invest in skin and beauty products as much as shoes, bags, and clothes. Over the years, I have tried different products and I am always eager to find something better that caters to my normal to oily skin. Nordstrom became my one-stop shop for all these products.It is interesting how my knowledge of skincare has evolved. I went from simply washing my face with water and applying moisturizer to now having a skin routine that has tremendously been benefiting to my skin.
MY DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE:
- Makeup removal
- Wash face: Morning and night.
- Toner: I currently use this Multi-Active Toner. I spray it over my face and neck. It hydrates and refreshes my skin.
Facial Treatment: One of my latest addition is SK-II Facial Treatment . I have been using it for a few months now and I have noticeably seen an improvement in my skin texture, brightness, less redness and reduced spots from monthly acnes. I am definitely going to continue using this product.
- Serum: I apply Caudalie Serum on my face and neck. It keeps my skin moist and radiate. Also helps correct dark spots. It has a sticky feel when you first apply it, but then it goes away.
- Eye Serum: I apply this Dr. Dennis Gross Eye Serum in the morning and night around the eye area including my eyelids…great at reducing fine lines.
- Moisturizer: I always go for SPF moisturizers. I have heard great things about La Mer and Clinique. I am currently trying out a new moisturizer.
Oil: This Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate Oil is AMAZING! I have been using it for years now. I use it only at night and my skin feels restored in the morning. I have a normal to oil skin and it doesn’t leave my skin oily. It’s worth trying.
SKINCARE: Some of the products that has become a staple in my beauty regime are Dr. Dennis Gross Serum, Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate Oil, and SK-II Facial Treatment. I fell in love with Kiehls after trying out a sample from Nordstrom. Now, I am always one click away from restocking all my favorite skincare and beauty essentials from Nordstrom including my favorite Jo Malone fragrance.
MAKEUP: For those that have been following my blog knows how much I love great makeup. One makeup I cannot leave my house without is my red lipstick. Over the years, it has become my signature. I love wearing Ruby Woo all year round and this Matte Liquid Lipcolor in ‘High Drama’ is also becoming one of my favorite fall lipsticks.
FRAGRANCE: I am a big fan of buying different fragrances. I love anything that smells good. Depending on my day, mood and season, I wear different perfumes. I love that I can find larger varieties of perfumes at Nordstrom. One of the perfumes that I can’t get enough of is Jo Malone London. My favorite scent from Jo Malone is the Peony & Blush Suede.