Summer is almost here. Wearing white in summer might seem like nothing new; but for me, there’s something about summer time that makes me want to wear more white outfits. Wearing white for summer gets me so excited. You will definitely find me stocking up on white pieces this summer including dresses, shorts, white tees and pants. If you are looking for great white pieces to have, here are 10 white pieces to add to your summer wardrobe now. They are sure to give you a refreshing look this summer.
With my love for wearing white in summer, I have worn several looks in the past including dresses, jumpsuits, shorts and a similar look to today’s outfit here. One of my favorite pieces to wear lately is white pants preferably wide leg pants. I currently wearing this Adeam wide leg pants that I got last year while it was on sale. I recently picked up this Jacquemus wide leg pants (also on sale). Can you tell how much I love white? I’m sure you will too.
Here is why you should wear white for summer
- It’s the unofficial summer color
- It is easy to style and accessorize
- Whihte outfits have a luxury feel to it.
Tips for wearing white outfits
- Find the perfect shade of white. If you are reluctant to white crisp white, try options like off-white, ecru, ivory, cream etc.
- Start off with wearing essentials and classics such as button-down shirts and white tees.
- Pair with other neutral colors
- Consider contrasting textures, details and silhouettes
- Add fun accessorize, but make sure there’s a balance between the accessories and the outfit
10 White Pieces to Add to Your Summer Wardrobe