What I Am Wearing:
Dress (30% off here and here) // Forever 21 trench (old, try this here, more here) // Clutch (similar here, more here) // Gianvito Rossi shoes (here, budget friend here/here/here)
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving holiday break and weekend. On my Snapchat (Jadore-Fashion) and Instagram, I gave a glimpse of my holiday weekend i.e. cooking and enjoying quality family time. We had a mini “staycation” in Virginia the day after thanksgiving and used the opportunity to visit a friend. Also, we continued the family tradition of picking up a Christmas tree after thanksgiving and I look forward to decorating with Nolan.
Can you really believe that Christmas is less than a month away?; time really flies. Starting today, I will be featuring holiday outfit ideas so please stay tuned.
Today's look reminisces last year's Kate Spade holiday dress with two-tone colors. I absolutely love the classic black and white mix of this dress. It is not a typical red or bright colored holiday dress. One of the main things that caught my attention is the bow detail on the back. This outfit will great for a holiday party, an event with friends or for someone in need of a different color theme for the holidays.
P.S. Don't miss out on Cyber Monday sales. These are the stores that I will be checking out:
- Ann Taylor: 50% off + FREE shipping with CODE: CYBER50
- Asos: 30% off Sitewide
- Banana Republic: 50% off EVERYTHING
- BaubleBar: 35% off purchases with CODE: SAVE35
- Express: 50% off everything + FREE Shipping
- GAP: 50% off everything with code CYBMON
- H&M: Up to 30% off
- JCrew: 40% off + FREE shipping with CODE MONDAY
- Kate Spade: 30% off your purchase with code WEIRD
- For Designer items: Moda Operandi, Net-a-porter , Nordstrom
SHOP MY POST