Are you ready for spring? It is almost time to update your closet and put away the constant grey and black and embrace florals, neons and everything that comes with spring.
1. Graphic Prints: If you are tired and bored of your usual print like polka dots, plaids e.t.c, experiment with prints such as tribal prints, artistic, modern, futuristic or abstract prints.
2. Peplum: Short flared ruffles that sits right on the waist: classy, elegant and a little bit of flirt! It can be worn in a skirt or top form.
3. Floral Prints: You can wear floral prints with a solid color and if you are bold enough, you can mix two similar tone prints.
4. Neon Colors: Think neon red, yellow, green, blue.... Find out what color work best for you.
5. Pastel Colors: Pastel hues reflects a sweet, ladylike & whimsical vibe
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Hugs & kisses