Since today is Thanksgiving, I am spending today cooking and enjoying some family time. Later in the evening, I will be going to a friend's thanksgiving dinner. In the mean time before all the festivities start, I am on my bed trying to finish one of my cases that is due--professors definitely know how to make you enjoy your holiday huh! :)
Here are some outfits, colors, details to inspire you this thanksgiving...
- I am THANKFUL for the life that I live, for every mistakes and every accomplishment.
- I am THANKFUL for good friends who set you on the right path; and for bad friends who teach you to be wiser.
- I am THANKFUL for the haters who couldn’t faze me, and the lovers who support me.
- I am THANKFUL for good health
- I am THANKFUL for gossip because they motivate me
- I am THANKFUL for rumors both true and false…they remind you what life is really about
- I am THANKFUL for the amazing mother I have; she's the reason I am where I am today.
- I am THANKFUL for the many times people judged me and told me I’d never make it, such an amazing experience.
- I am THANKFUL for the fact that I know where I’m coming from because I know where I’m going to is destined to be great!
- I am THANKFUL for friendships I lost out on, taught me a great deal never to force anything that was never meant to be.
- I am THANKFUL for all my friends, families and well-wishers, I learn a great deal from them all.
- I am THANKFUL for a great husband, who is Gods sent and treats me like his queen every second.
- I am THANKFUL for the fact that I never forget to be THANKFUL, because one day you could have it all, and the next day you could loose it all.
- I am THANKFUL for my amazing readers, Facebook, Twitter, and 1000+ Jadore-Fashion.com followers; your love & support it truly appreciated. I sincerely LOVE you guys!
Have a fabulous and stylish thanksgiving!